Saturday, December 18, 2010

M.Tech class

My Class
                         As a class we enjoyed the place, but the syllabus was stuff and learning was a painful task. Spiritual growth was even more poor, permission for a class prayer was granted immediately. But then I figured that there were problems between the students. It affected the prayer cell and shattered my dreams of a good prayerful class. Then I started to talk between the students and found myself in the heart of the problem. 
                        The LORD spoke to me through His word as, "Do not seek yourself a wife", and I followed it and saved my soul from the devil's snare. But changing the hearts of my classmates was in the hands of the LORD. I hoped that the LORD will do a miracle as it neared my birthday.

1 comment: